UPDATE -Second Paraplanning vacancy in ALTRINCHAM, contact VeritasAssociates.co.uk for details.
My clients are highly reputable Chartered Wealth Management companies seeking a qualified Paraplanners / Senior IFA Administrators to join their friendly and effective team. This is a great opportunity for a Paraplanner or a Senior IFA Administrator seeking a new challenge with a superb company.
- Job Title: Paraplanner / Senior IFA Administrator
- Salary: £35,000+ (Negotiable - dependant on experience)
- Location: Hale or Altrincham
Purpose of Role
To provide an interface between the client, consultant and other parties to the transaction(s) with the minimum of input and to compile and provide comprehensive reports, including, but not limited to, existing holdings, new business and their interaction with existing holdings, taxation and overall objectives. To prioritise work and arrange for requisite supporting material to be obtained and to liaise with the client to deal, confidently, with all aspects arising.
To be considered for this position you must be qualified or very near completion of qualifications.
Main Paraplanner Responsibilities
- Check all compliance paperwork is present
- Confirm client risk profile is determined
- Discuss client objectives with planner
- Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile reports/analysis
- Identify areas for planning and undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients needs
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by planner
- Liaise with client’s legal and tax advisers (if applicable)
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by planner
- Act as a point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and other parties
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc
- Attend Investment Committee meetings
- Strict adherence to all internal and regulatory compliance requirements, including Treating Customers Fairly principles & the CII’s Chartered Code of Ethics
Key skills/experience required:
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner or similar position
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process and of Financial Services
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and plan own workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Articulate, with excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, preferably with experience of 1st Software/Avelo/Iress
- Good report writing skills
- High level of technical knowledge
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (Mandatory)
Thank you for your interest in this qualified Paraplanner / Senior IFA Administrator position, if you have experience as a Paraplanner or as a Senior IFA Administrator please submit an application to be considered further. If your application is of interest we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail. We welcome contact via VeritasAssociates.co.uk to discuss any vacancy we advertise.
The information supplied may be retained for use in connection with future Paraplanner or Senior IFA Administrator vacancies. We try to respond to every application but occasionally this is not possible due to the overwhelming application response we receive. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Report Writing
- Wealth Management
- Personal Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job