Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Advice
Location: Algarve, Portugal
Looking for a change of scenery?
Dreamt of living abroad, but don’t want to put your career on hold?
Recruit UK are working with one of the UK’s leading Expat Wealth Management firms. They operate out of numerous regional offices across Europe, providing financial advice to HNW UK expats.
Due to growing demand, boosted by uncertainties arising from Brexit, they are actively growing their regional teams and are looking for a paraplanner to work in their Tenerife office.
This role will entail supporting the local team of Financial Planners by preparing client files, recommendations, cash flow models and overseeing implementation of financial plans.
What’s on offer:
- Salary of €45,000 per annum
- Relocation package
- Attractive benefits (including pension)
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Support with professional development
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (CII, CISI, LIBF)
- 3 years + experience within Financial advice firm
- Good report writing skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Experience using cash-flow forecasts
Spain scores higher than the UK on several measure on the OECD Better Life Index, and this does not account for the better weather or the excellent selection of food. Those are just a handful of reasons why expats state their quality of life increased considerably after moving to the region.
If you feel this could be of interest to you and would like to discuss the logistics of relocating to Spain, then submit your details and one of our consultants will be in contact.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial advice recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'