Job Title: Paraplanner (Full Study Support)
A well-renowned SME Financial Service firm part of an FTSE 250 group based near Newbury is going through an exciting time of growth at the moment and are looking for an experienced Paraplanner or Non-qualified Paraplanner to join their friendly team. The Partnership business in Newbury centre opened two years ago, already have a team of 9 which includes 4 Advisers. The client is offering Study Support to progress down the line in any direction in the business.
Salary depending on experience plus benefits.
Gather relevant information:
- To assimilate and segregate information gathered by the Adviser on the CFR
- To liaise with the Adviser and Client as appropriate to fill any information gaps
- To gather ceding scheme information from 3rd parties
- To work within & stay up to date with Template changes and Advice notes
Construction a Compliant & robust Suitability Letter/ Recommendation Letter:
- To work within a regulated environment
- To work within the constraints of templates
- To replay client wants, needs, problems & consequences of no action
- To write the letter using correct grammar and spellings
- To stay abreast of legislative changes
- Liaise with HQ and admin centres as required
- familiar with all major research systems
- To use checklists to ensure the quality of documentation is suitable.
Achieve & maintain relevant qualifications
- Responsible for own study
- Diploma qualified or working towards
- Able to pass regular internal testing of knowledge
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate
- Considering Charactered FP
Qualities and skills
- The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely
- Analytical with precise attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Prior Paraplanning experience
- Comfortable with templated Suitability Letters
- Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures
- Up to date knowledge of regulation and legislation
A great opportunity to join a growing firm with a great working environment and people.
- Client Confidentiality
- Client Administration
- Client work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job