Paraplanner/Trainee IFA - Salary £38,000 - £40,000 + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Based: Hampshire - Hoem Working available
We are searching for an experienced Paraplanner to join our market leading Financial Services Client in Hampshire. Our Client are a leading firm of IFA's who provide advice to HNW individuals and SME's. You will be reviewing the suitability and quality of advice given to customers by consultants representing our Client, and will need to be fully Diploma qualified.
- Review Client Fact-Finds/Client Meeting notes against defined Compliance guidelines
- Use research tools to ensure independent/whole of market/holistic advice is provided to the Client as requested by the Consultant
- Issue clear and accurate feedback confirming required actions to avoid complaints
- Liaise with consultants and other parties for additional information to support the recommendation for the Client
- Prepare draft suitability reports within an agreed timescale for the Client based on the information received/researched
- Maintain the technical knowledge necessary to assess the suitability of advice provided by consultants
- Identify and report potential cases of financial crime
- Maintain records to the standards necessary to demonstrate Consultant performance
- Meet the departmental standards with regard to service standards and productivity
- Obtain illustrations and Key Features Documents and associated documentation
- Ensure all record keeping is maintained on the Clients database
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Several years experience within a Financial Services environment - specifically Paraplanning or in a Compliance / advisory role within an FSA regulated environment is essential
- Experience of paraplanning and file checking is essential
- Experienced within pensions specifically
- Experience of working within an IFA firm is ideal
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills
- Dealing with FSA objectives, Principles, advice processes and propositions
- Full certificate in Financial Planning is essential with a willingness to work towards FP Diploma preferable
- Willingness to work towards CII Diploma or equivalent and any Regulatory RDR qualification requirements
- Strong organisational skills with good IT skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills and high level of numeracy is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Business and progress your career if you have Paraplanning experience. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate on our Client's business process, workflow and back-office system, and there are genuine opportunities to progress. Apply today or telephone us for more information about this role.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV and we can help you find that perfect job.
- "paraplanner" or "compliance" or "IFA" or "trainee IFA" or "paraplanning"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job