Paraplanner (Pension Transfer Specialist)
The main duties will include the following
- Carrying out detailed Pensions Transfers within DB and DC and preferably you will hold the AF3 examination or be working towards this
- Dealing with both Pensions and HNW Clients in writing complex and detailed Financial Planning reports
• To assist in the provision/ implementation of suitable private client financial advice in order to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
• To assist in the creation/ maintenance of key internal and external relationships through a programme of regular 1:1 meetings and/ or feedback.
• To assist in the delivery of independent financial plans and/or advice to private clients in accordance with internal/ regulatory standards by effective communication, work-flow management and record-keeping / database management.
• To develop the appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge in order to assist the Private Client Financial Planner in providing effective advice.
• To hold the Diploma in Financial Planning and looking at achieving Chartered Status.
• To ensure that the CPD requirements, as defined in the T&C handbook are maintained and logged as appropriate.
• To negotiate and agree (in conjunction with the Financial Planner/ Head of Research) the placement of contracts with appropriate terms on behalf of clients.
• To ensure correct compilation and completion all new applications and/or schemes in accordance with internal/ regulatory standards by effective communication, workflow management and record-keeping/ database management.
• To record/ maintain information on Adviser Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/ management information to be kept up-to-date.
• To file and/or store records and files in accordance with internal standards so they can be accessed and/ or retrieved in an efficient manner.
• To understand and be able to apply internal and/or regulatory standards as specified in procedural manuals and handbooks.
• To identify and refer opportunities to improve working practices and/ or risk management to enable improvements to be made.
• To develop/ maintain report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Currently carrying out Pension Transfers
- Full Diploma in Financial Services
- AF3 ideally or working towards this
In return our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job