A leading Financial Services firm in Edinburgh requires an experienced Paraplanner to join their team on a part-time or full-time basis
To provide client management, client recommendation reports, technical research and support to Wealth Managers, as required.
• Drafting client recommendation letters, reports, post-review suitability letters and provide technical support to Wealth Managers. Recommendations will vary in complexity depending on client circumstances but will include investment, protection, pension and retirement planning, IHT and succession planning, tax matters and business financial planning matters
• Managing your own workflow and wealth manager and client expectations
• Carrying out research and analysis to formulate appropriate recommendations
• Liaising with investment managers as required to formulate suitable recommendations
• Obtaining illustrations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
• Preparing and maintain client files
• Preparation of client meeting packs for Wealth Managers
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum qualification: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, or appropriate level 4 qualification
• Knowledge Adviser Office/IRESS Software preferred but training will be given
• Knowledge of paraplanning research and analysis tools e.g. Financial Express Analytics, Select a pension, cash flow modelling tools required
Technical knowledge is a pre-requisite for this role and the candidate should hold appropriate qualifications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'