Plans to grow to over 100 advisers over the next year, therefore plenty of opportunity if you wanted to go on and train as a Paraplanner/ IFA/ Compliance, which ever route you want to go down there is opportunities within.
Currently I am looking to speak to Paraplanners to join the growing team, either Level 4 Qualified or working towards. Salaries upto £35,000.
- Annual review packs for existing clients
- Personal written reports, with recommendations if appropriate,
- Maintain record keeping on the progress of the annual review towards management information
- Providing technical support to consultants, frequently in order to meet deadlines prior to client meetings. This
- Conducting product and fund research and reporting clearly on findings
- Appraising clients existing investments
- Analysing client portfolios in terms of performance, risk analysis and asset allocation.
- Identifying underperforming funds
- Updating client records and fact
- Keeping up to date with market developments and products.
- Use of in-house software for production of reports
- Team meetings on investment, investment platforms, tax , and company procedures
- Adherence to company compliance requirements
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning/ working towards
- Attention to detail
- Research on internet and databases
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to hit deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a ambitious Paraplanner. Please apply online today for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job