Main Purpose of this position:
To provide all employees with a main point for technical enquiries and to produce reports for complaints and provide supporting documentation for clients of the firm (existing or potential) also to support the recommendations by advisers.
- Be a point of contact for any Adviser queries.
- Delegate work requests appropriately within the team.
- Ensure team member’s workloads are monitored regularly and that they received adequate training and support.
- Ensure Suitability Reports are updated with current legislation.
- Authorise holiday requests for team ensuring appropriate internal process is carried out and records maintained.
- Carry out annual appraisals for team.
- Offer support and guidance to Administration team when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and proactively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance standards are met and report any breach to the Compliance Manager.
- Co-operate fully with the Complaints Manager with any complaints from clients.
- Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
- Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Participate in online provider webinars for continued technical knowledge and ongoing CPD.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
Benefits we offer:
- Non-Contractual Bonus - Based on the Company’s gross profit this is paid annually. As its not always guaranteed, figures on target will result in a bonus of 5% - 7% of your basic salary.
- Based on meeting targets, PP Quarterly bonus, usually 8% pro rata of salary.
- Phantom share scheme - you are granted several Phantom Shares each year, the exact number being dependant on salary as a percentage of the total salary roll for the business.
- After your first three months have passed, you will also be entitled to an additional 6% of your basic salary to be put towards our company’s pension scheme.
- We also offer private medical insurance.
- Life assurance - you will benefit from cover at 4 x your salary starting from your first day with us
- Holiday - your initial entitlement will start at 25 days per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 27 days after your first five years.
- Educations & Exams - our firm provides full support for any education and exams that we feel would be benefit you in your position. This includes the cost of one of examinations. As well as this we provide a one-off bonus when you pass, with the reward that will be dependant on the difficulty of the exam,
- We also pay for all onsite parking.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'