Paraplanner/Office Manager - Investment Management/IFA
Exeter| Salary: £40,000
A great upcoming paraplanning opportunity for a small, friendly wealth management company based in Exeter. They are looking to expand their growing team, searching for an experienced paraplanner who is highly ambitious and career driven. The company are also looking for someone to take on the responsibility as Office Manager.
The specifics of the role include -
- Prepare and write Suitability reports and letters
- Carry out research for information and analysis of client financial arrangements
- Communicate with team members to keep client information up to date
- Maintain the relationship between cliental and the company
- General product and solutions research
- Ensuring accurate solutions are given to clients
- Lead and support the technical administration team
- Keep the CRM System up to date
To apply for this position, you should have worked within an advisory firm and have paraplanning experience. You should have an excellent telephone manner. The Office Manager and Senior Technical Assistant will manage the client journey from first point of contact from a new client to undertaking business, ensuring relevant staff are engaged, follow and develop robust company procedures and protocol and produce relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process. The applicant will be a self-starter, expected to have a high level of independence and responsibility, as well as being involved in a wide range of client related work.
For a full Job Description please contact Briony Malden