A Paraplanner Manager is required by a very successful Wealth Management practice based in London.
The successful candidate will provide paraplanning support for one main Adviser but will also help other advisers should the need arise, ultimately allowing the Advisers to spend more time with clients.
Additionally, you will manage a small team of Paraplanners and monitor workflow, ensuring that work is shared out according to priorities and to who has capacity.
The role will also entail working with senior management and collating and providing MI regarding the team to help streamline the business and improve efficiencies.
- Manage a small team of paraplanners to make sure they meet KPIs and work efficiently to help the advisers.
- Provide relevant MI about the team to senior management so they can monitor the team’s progress and better understand workflow and business flows.
- Regularly review the team to ensure they are meeting key objectives and that any deficiencies in knowledge or any problems can be addressed quickly and the relevant support be given.
- To help refresh suitability report templates and then ensure that these are kept up to date by the team.
- Providing technical research and information about financial products and services and analysis of those products in order to produce suitable recommendations for our clients.
- Drafting suitability reports for advisers to send to clients.
- Preparation of client review meeting packs
- Attending client meetings and drafting of the post meeting notes and updating client information.
- Provide planning ideas to be discussed with the adviser.
- Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through face to face, written and phone communication.
- Help recruit and retain staff of appropriate quality to meet the needs of the business.
- Work with senior management to ensure that adequate resource, systems and processes are in place to support the paraplanners and advisers and the general needs of the business.
- Experience of managing and developing people.
- Must have a good level of technical knowledge and preferably experience of writing and maintaining suitability report templates.
- Experience of cash flow modelling (especially use of Voyant) would be an advantage.
- To have achieved Level 4 Diploma and working towards a Level 6 Chartered qualification.
- Must be organised and able to work under own initiative.
- Must be willing to learn and develop through on the job training and education.
- Must communicate effectively in writing and orally in a manner appropriate to the intended audience.
- Be accessible, approachable and have a positive attitude.
- Be credible and actively listen to responses.
- Must work effectively within a team
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday
- Technical Research
- Wealth Management