The main duties of the role will be as follows:-
- Assist in providing a comprehensive holistic financial planning service to clients
-.Client relationship management
- Ensuring retention of clients through effective relationship management
- Assist Adviser in generating fee income for the practice
- Delivering high quality, compliant, ethical advice and service to clients
- Take tasks away from Adviser that could be done by Paraplanner/Administrator
- Delegating work to administrator and working with them to cover all client needs.
- Prepare clear and detailed reports and recommendations to clients to highlight areas of concern, investment opportunities and areas of planning that need attention. Primarily initial reports and Annual Reports using in house cashflow forecasting.
- Consider strategies for clients to ensure that they can achieve their lifetime goals
- Research the market, gaining all necessary paperwork in order to implement necessary changes for clients, with help from administration team where necessary.
- Re-allocation of assets for clients, use of wrap platforms
- Clients interaction on a daily basis to keep them updated and manage the relationship
- Gain necessary paperwork for clients from life offices, investment houses, solicitors, accountants etc.
- Assist Adviser and other administrators wherever necessary in all areas of the client process
- Regularly update clients on financial planning issues / significant developments
- Enhance skill set through continued training /additional professional qualifications
- Completion of Reason Why Letters and all compliance issues.
- Training of staff where necessary
- Understand tax, pension and investment issues at minimum Diploma level and advise clients accordingly
- Review pensions for clients, including Final Salary pensions
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
Education and training:
- Diploma Qualified minimum. Willingness to take more exams. Ultimate goal = Certified Financial Planner
- Ideally already experienced in Cashflow modelling and writing financial plans.
Experience and background:
- Experience in financial planning with an investment/pension bias
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis both on the telephone and face to face
- Experience in writing detailed reports
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business