An award winning, Independent Financial Practice requires an experienced Paraplanner to join the team in London
You will have a direct client contact experience as the role will entail a high level of client/advisor interaction and you must be able to work autonomously within a driven and fast paced environment. A comprehensive understanding of the financial services industry and its products is essential.
- Qualified to Diploma/Chartered Level or near Diploma Qualified
- The ability to work with advisers to extract the information required to prepare financial plans and recommendations
- General knowledge of the products available in the wider market and how to assess the suitability of these products
- The ability to research protection, pension & investment products and an understanding of the key information required that may affect a recommendation
- The ability to undertake detailed research on legacy products, identifying where more in depth analysis and questioning of providers is required
- An understanding of investment risk, capacity for loss and loss tolerance and the ability to construct recommendations consistent with a clients agreed risk appetite.
- Excellent report writing skills. The ability to present recommendations in a clear and logical format using language which can be easily understood by clients
An extremely competitive overall package is on offer including a generous Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Diploma and Chartered Exams and Study, D.I.S, Flexible Benefits, Career Development Programme with exclusive Senior positions to progress into plus many more options.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job