An award winning Wealth Management practice based in London has an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide high level technical Paraplanning support for one main Adviser but will also assist other advisers should the need arise, ultimately allowing Advisers to spend more time with clients.
- Providing technical research and information about financial products and services and analysis of those products in order to produce suitable recommendations for clients.
- Drafting all recommendation reports but with an emphasis on more complex technical areas of advice.
- Preparation of client review meeting packs including agendas, investment performance reviews and topics for discussion with supporting facts or documents.
- Attending client meetings and drafting of the post meeting notes and updating client information.
- Identifying areas for financial planning, including the use of cash flow modelling tools.
- Provide planning ideas to be discussed with the adviser.
- Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through face to face, written and phone communication.
- Investigating and helping resolve customer and provider enquiries
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a paraplanning role covering all aspects of financial planning on an advisory basis.
- Must have a very good level of technical knowledge especially in the area of pensions and estate planning. Experience with Defined Benefit pension transfers would be an advantage.
- Experience of cash flow modelling (especially use of Voyant) would be an advantage.
- To have achieved Level 4 Diploma and working towards a Level 6 Chartered qualification.
- Must be organised and able to work under own initiative.
- Must be able to prioritise own workload.
- Must be willing to learn and develop through on the job training and education.
- Must communicate effectively in writing and orally in a manner appropriate to the intended audience.
- Able to critically evaluate information; probe and challenge the facts.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday
- Estate Planning
- Report Writing
- Wealth Management