Our client is an award-winning IFA who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients. They are an incredibly successful firm that is going from strength to strength which is seeing them grow their teams. Their London team is seeking a paraplanner.
As a Paraplanner you would be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide full support to the Advisers. Your role would be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy. Your duties would include:
- Analysing clients circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports for the Advisers;
- Providing high quality technical, administrative and research support to the Advisers;
- Undertaking whole-of-market research as required, including investments, pensions and protection plans;
- Undertaking research for asset allocation on clients’ existing portfolios, quantifying and analysing those clients’ existing investments;
- Liaising with the Risk & Compliance team to ensure the advice is compliant;
- Building strong and effective working relationships with other teams in the firm and third party product providers;
- Attending and contributing to meetings - both internal and external - and delivering group and individual training on topics appropriate to the role;
- Ensuring that all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently;
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have the experience of writing accurate and clear recommendation reports, have experience of analysing a clients’ current situation and financial objectives in order to make recommendations and will have experience of communicating with third party providers. To apply, you must have worked in a private wealth management company previously and have achieved the level 4 financial planning diploma or be actively working towards it with several qualifications already under your belt.
The IFA holds client service in high regard and you will need to be able to demonstrate that you are client centric with a high regard for compliant advice; knowledge of regulation is essential and you will need to be able to adhere to strict policies and procedures.
Whilst it’s not essential, anyone who has experience of using any of the following systems will be at an advantage: IRESS, CURO, FE Anayltics.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on their current experience and qualifications as well as an excellent benefits package including: Discretionary Bonus scheme, Company Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Group Income Protection, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Eye Care Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme, Full support with professional qualifications and career progression.
Office hours are 9am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch Monday to Friday, 24 days holiday which can increase with service to 26 days holiday + Duvet days.
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK on 0117-917-0411 if you have any questions or forward your CV to apply. Quote ref 11866