Clark James Financial Services Recruitment are working with a highly established IFA for an experienced and professional Paraplanner to join their office based in Central London. The Paraplanner with be providing technical support to advisers, dealing with both new and existing HNW clients
- Producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters for clients
- Gathering and analysing comprehensive, detailed information on clients from the advisers, researching and interpreting this information as required.
- Prepare for client meetings
- Prepare lifetime cashflow models where appropriate, under the guidance of the team’s senior Technical adviser
- Assist the adviser with contingency planning, legacy / succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning etc
- Proactively supporting the Advisers in carrying out regular reviews of clients’ financial plans, circumstances and objectives
- Interpret new technical information, legislative and regulatory changes from various in-house and external sources and ensuring the team remains compliant with FCA and internal compliance procedures
- Willing and able to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Hold the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Hold excellent technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection product
- Have strong IT skills including Intelliflo, Volume, Transact and Voyant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong proactive working relationship with advisers, administrator and clients
- Have an efficient, enthusiastic, forward thinking manner using organisational and prioritising skills
- Able to work well under pressure using your own initiative as well as part of the team.
Up to £50,000 (Depending of experience and professional qualifications) + excellent benefits including Pension, Life Cover, Income Protection, private healthcare
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'