Paraplanner / Yorkshire / Leeds / Permanent / Salary / £30,000 - £37,000 + excellent benefits package + study support
A fist class opportunity has arisen for Paraplanner to join our IFA client in Leeds on a permanent basis.
Upon appointment you would become an integral member of the team, adding value and working closely with the Advisers to service a client base of HNW individuals.
Our client will also support a route to becoming an Adviser should the successful candidate wish to progress into giving advice.
- Working as an integral Paraplanner in close partnership with the Advisers
- Preparation of varied suitability reports, largely relating to complex Investment solutions
- Product research surrounding the key financial areas
- Attending and contributing to client meetings alongside the Adviser (when required)
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge which is up to date and relevant, including legislative to regulatory developments
- Strong working knowledge of the key Financial Services products including Pensions and Investments
- Ideally holds Level 4 Diploma, working towards Chartered status would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of more complex investments and HNW wealth levels
- Strong suitability report writing skills
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive basic salary of between £30,000 & £37,000 plus a fantastic benefits package.
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0113-350-2247 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job