Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / Paraplanning / Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £23,000 - £28,000
Are you an experienced Financial Services/ IFA Administrator looking to move into or develop your career within paraplanning?
Our highly reputable Manchester based client has created a highly sought offer position to progress and develop your financial services career.
Supporting Paraplanners & Financial Planners, duties & responsibilities are to include:
- Writing suitability letters & reports (ISAa, ISA top-ups, pension switches)
- Supporting the more Senior Paraplanners & Financial Planners
- Processing new business applications
- Acquiring client valuations
- Preparing for client review meetings
- Acting as point of contact for clients
- Maintain accurate & compliant client files
- Experience in IFA administration (essential)
- Working towards Diploma (desirable)
- Basic paraplanning exposure/ experience (desirable)
In return this opportunity offers a high starting salary, full study support and a fantastic benefits package.
Please contact Paul Taylor on 0161-660-2090 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.