This leading Financial Planning business have a job vacancy for an experienced, IFA paraplanner based in their busy Ashford, Kent head office. The job entails all aspects of paraplanner support - for their growing team of 9 financial and 3 mortgage & protection advisers.
- At least three years financial services experience
- A high degree of computer literacy/ competence is essential.
- Diploma Qualified.
Operating in Kent for over 25 years This family owned firm of independent financial advisers. It supports private individuals, companies, trusts and charities with advice on wealth management, retirement, auto enrolment, mortgages and tax planning and turned over in excess of £1m in fees in 2015 and 2016.
The successful paraplanner applicant will join our existing, 7 strong, Ashford based support team using XPlan.
The job involves…
- Paraplanner for qualified advisers
- Product and solution research
- Report writing and review
- Report template design
- Administration and maintenance of client files
- Obtaining illustrations from product providers and the internet
- Completion and issuing of client application forms and illustrations.
- Assistance with compliance and money laundering functions
- File audit
Office hours are 9 - 5.30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- Financial Planning