Global investment manager with the highest reputation who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their financial goals. They offer specialist financial solutions to high net worth individuals, family offices, charities and their advisers.
They focus on growing and preserving assets and offering a highly personal service to clients.
To work with the Adviser team to help deliver financial planning strategy and associated products and solutions in line with agreed parameters and restrictions.
Main duties and overall responsibilities
- Work as part of the advisory team to manage client’s needs and expectations.
- Be responsible for the drafting of new client suitability and other advisory documentation.
- Produce annual client review packs and set up review meetings with clients.
- Ensure any required client changes are made as part of annual reviews.
- React to client enquiries and deal with requests in a timely manner.
- Work with advisers to ensure that client files are compliant and managed in line with our documented procedures.
- React to all client related enquiries in a timely manner and maintain a record of responses.
- Work with product providers to obtain policy information and product information.
- Ensure digital records are kept up to date.
- Work with the support teams and delegate administration work as required.
You must be level 4 diploma qualified and willing to work in an environment where your career will be developed and you can maximise on your potential.
In return, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package.