Our client is a dedicated multi-family office Wealth Manager/IFA, with HNW/UHNW clients, for whom they provide bespoke financial planning, discretionary portfolio management & private banking. The firm is now seeking to appoint an experienced, well qualified technical Paraplanner, with a "business owner" attitude, who is capable of working with little supervision, with flexibility to possibly work from home some of the time. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to influence the future growth & continued success of the firm & will be highly motivated by the opportunity to earn significant annual bonuses, based on the achievement of individual KPIs & the firm’s profits.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting data & conducting research
- Liaison with existing product and services providers
- Preparation of Suitability Letters, Specialist Report Writing and Cash Flow modelling, including preparation of spreadsheets
- Developing project roadmaps for each client, based on priority objectives such as retirement/ estate planning, or business disposal, then managing these through the lifecycle to full implementation
- Proactive client service and communication, including face to face meetings where appropriate and promptly responding to client queries
- Provide day-to-day management and co-ordination of general business tasks
- Managing the annual review process for all clients, including preparation of total wealth statements and project roadmap status
- Supporting the Compliance Officer with regulatory record keeping and reporting
- Solid Paraplanning experience, including detailed knowledge of fundamental tax, pensions and investments
- Qualified to at least Level 4 Diploma & ideally working towards, or having achieved, Chartered status
- IHT planning knowledge, including BPR and specialist tax structures e.g. EIS & VCT
- Smart, well spoken & articulate, with excellent communication skills in all formats
- Well organised, assertive, confident team player
- Experience in an investment management and/or private banking environment
- Experience in various software applications e.g. Intelligent Office & SelectaPension
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 pa, negotiable
- Excellent discretionary bonus scheme
- Normal office hours 8.45am-5.15pm
- 25 days annual holiday, excluding bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'