Paraplanner - very friendly South Herts IFA practice
Our client is a highly successful, boutique Wealth Management IFA practice, based in a vibrant area of South Hertfordshire. The firm is seeking to appoint an experienced Paraplanner, to support the principal Adviser and main fee earner within the firm, a person who is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with.
The firm is well established, very successful and poised to grow. All new clients are introduced to the firm, either by word-of-mouth referrals from existing clients or through a few select professional introducers i.e. accountants and solicitors. Sixty percent of business is Pensions, with a good deal of "at retirement" and " in retirement" work e.g. drawdown etc. The Adviser is G60 qualified, so advises on DB transfers. The other forty percent of business is Investments, with a broad mix of ISAs, GIAs and Investment Bonds, including IHT planning and a substantial amount of investing for income.
The firm uses the following software and platforms:
- Intelliflo (Back office)
- Synaptics (Product and platform research)
- Selectapension (Pension plan research and TVAS reports)
- FE Analytics (Fund research)
- Cashcalc (Cash flow modelling)
- IRESS exchange (Annuities / equity release etc.)
Main platforms used
AVIVA; Aegon (ARC); Axa Elevate; Old Mutual Wealth; Royal London; Scottish Widows; LV; Prudential; Standard Life
Key responsibilities of Paraplanner:
- Research for new clients
- Research for review meetings
- Post-review reports
- Suitability reports
- Fact finding
- Discussions with Adviser following client meetings
- Experienced Paraplanner, ideally within an IFA practice, although candidates from a "restricted whole of market" or "tied" background will also be considered
- Diploma or Chartered, or on the way towards
- Articulate, well organised, self-reliant and personable
- Knowledge of and experience in at least some of the software & platforms mentioned above
- Capable of discussing scenarios with the Adviser and acting as a "sounding board" after client meetings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'