MB Fitzgerald are currently working with the highly professional Financial Planning arm of a top West midlands based Chartered Accountancy Practice to recruit for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team in Solihull (less than 5 minutes from the station).
The firm has ambitious expansion plans but not at the detriment of the client experience /
service offering. They offer truly independent, holistic financial planning advice to Company
owners, HNWs and mass affluent clients. The team currently stands at 5 staff, based within a busy Accountancy Practice, which means the role offers the opportunity to become a key member of the team from day one, working in a busy, established office.
The company are looking for an experienced and technically capable Paraplanner. Ideally you will be Diploma Qualified as a minimum and studying towards Chartered. You will have a strong knowledge of Pension and Investment products and must be able to write detailed client reports.
On offer will be a very competitive salary of up to £40K (negotiable) as well as flexible working hours and a benefits package comprising of PHI, Pension, DIS and other flexible benefits.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Research new and maintain existing investment partner solutions.
- Produce and distribute annual reviews and regular client communications
- Monitor risk exposure, fees and performance.
- Daily use of FE Analytics to carry out investment comparisons
- Use of the Dynamic Planner Risk Profiling System
- Input into a Robo-Advice proposition
- Research and recommend tax lead investment products e.g. E.I.S., V.C.T. & B.P.R Solutions.
- Deliver advice proposition via multiple platforms and products inc ISA/SIPP/Offshore
- Bonds and collectives
- Research and recommend personal pension products focusing on self invested personal
- Using industry calculators and models ro bring the goal setting and financial modelling to
- life, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Research and recommend IHT efficient solutions such as D.G.T's, reversionary trusts
- and B.P.R investments.
- Research and recommend all non investment lead insurance products.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with accountancy practice colleagues.