My client, a wealth management company are looking to recruit a Paraplanner who will provide a high quality, business focused and cost effect admin support to an Adviser and to the clients of the Company. They will be required to demonstrate a proactive approach in all areas of their work. Reporting to the Office Manager, the Paraplanner will provide support and co-ordinate their work, ensuring the provision of a first class support service for the clients of the company.
The role will involve the following:
- Meeting regularly with Broker Consultants to maintain an up to date knowledge of their product availability
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet Client needs and objectives
- Interpreting data obtained by Advisers during client meetings
- Preparing quotes
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures and requirements
- Computer record keeping using the specialised IFA computer system
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Ideally Diploma qualified
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- The capability to show empathy towards other team members
- The capability to retain a knowledge of products
- A good knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements
- A high level of customer service and a proactive approach
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
In return, my client will offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- A supportive, and friendly work environment.
- Professional continuous development
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Wealth Management