to £40,000 to experience + excellent benefits.
Well established and highly respected independent provincial firm, where really understanding the client's perspective and building long term relationships is key. Working closely with Advisers to provide a seamless service for existing and new clients. Providing a holistic service with respect to the full range of Investment, Pensions, Income Protection, Tax Planning etc.
Responsibilities will include for example:
- Undertaking bespoke product research, and product analysis.
- Obtaining valuations
- Portfolio reviews
- Preparing suitability letters and reports.
- Preparing for client meetings
- Responding to day to day client queries and correspondence
- Ensuring accurate, compliant and timely file maintenance
Our client is seeking a self motivated, enthusiastic person, who enjoys using their own initiative, and working independently.
Strong analytical skills.
Strong problem solving skills.
- Financial Planning CII Diploma or near completion by examination.
It is envisaged that applicants will have at least 5 years technical IFA client support/paraplanning experience, to demonstrate the breadth of expertise required.
IT skills: Good Excel skills.
Knowledge of IFA software, such as AO/Adviser Offer/1st software.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job