We are currently working with a medium-sized privately owned wealth management firm based in the City of London, they specialise in High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth Clients. Following a number of successful new business wins this firm is looking to recruit ambitious and hard-working experienced paraplanners.
This is an opportunity to join a firm at an exciting time, that prides themselves on offering an outstanding service to clients. The firm therefore chose to work with qualified, educated people and are happy to support training in order for people to progress individually and by default help the company progress.
Working within an inclusive environment your thoughts and ideas with be listened to, giving you a real opportunity to help shape the company as it grows and develops. The firm also believes in having a bit of fun along the way and rewarding people for their hard work, diligence and loyalty - as such they offer a top bracket salary, bonus, competitive benefits package and regular staff social events.
Base salary: £40,000 - £55,000
In return our client is looking for:
- Strong understanding of financial planning as a whole
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (will consider those nearing qualification)
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- Prepare calculations as required to assist in assessing the clients’ investment management, critical illness, disability and life insurance needs
- Produce cash flow reporting
- Building suitable client recommendations for you adviser to sign off
- Support the development of client relationships by attending client meetings when required
- keep up to date with all FCA related rules/changes and other regulatory issues
- Produce compliant and detailed Client Suitability Reports
- Financial Services
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job