Paraplanner - Gloucester - up to £40,000 - 11980
We are currently working with a small Independent Financial Adviser firm based in Gloucester who deals with high net worth clients, looking to take on an experienced diploma qualified candidate with an immediate start.
Duties will include:
- Creating suitability letters and technical reports for consultants, from a brief and/or client file information
- Conducting research on the suitability of products and funds
- Working closely with the sales support team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of business written.
- Acting as the technical interface between the consultant, sales support team, and client.
- Assisting the sales support team with day to day administration tasks
Very competitive salary with great benefits!
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170-416
- Technical Reports