~The main duties are as follows:-
• Deliver high quality reports in a timely manner to our clients, attending client meetings as and when required.
• Accurately and efficiently support the Private Client/Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets
• Ensure cases are referred to Planning Standards/Manager where appropriate to mitigate risk to the business and ensure quality is maintained.
• Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution.
• Assist with any new business initiatives, as required.
• Proactively identify improvements for the continuing progression of the team.
• Assist Service Delivery Manager (SDM) with workflow management by ensuring XPLAN accurately reflects work queue and flagging any capacity or bottlenecks.
• Proactively enhance industry and Company knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintaining an accurate CPD log.
• Assist with research and surveys.
• Participate in project work where applicable.
• Actively work with other departments, for example Planning Standards (or equivalent) team and Compliance, to ensure all work meets Company standards and improve working processes.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• 3 years+ of operational experience within the financial services industry with solid technical knowledge of financial services products.
• Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip PFS) with a desire to develop to Chartered status.
• Proven track record of delivering written financial advice.
• Effective at technical and product researching.
• Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
• Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
This client offers flexible working, 25 days holiday, Pension and Healthcare scheme.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job