Paraplanner - Financial Planning Technician
Nottingham (Ref AL813)
Salary - Very competitive + benefits
My client is a very well regarded boutique style IFA in Nottingham, dealing with high net worth clients. They now have an exciting new vacancy for a Paraplanner / Financial Planning Technician to join their team and support the IFAs.
- To provide technical and research support to clients
- To provide technical support to the advisory team
- To produce accurate and comprehensive financial planning reports
- To produce cashflow analysis
- Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional, prompt, accurate and courteous manner.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained according to current procedures
- To maintain an understanding and awareness of relevant rules and processes
- To maintain and build on relevant technical knowledge
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with client
- Always be mindful of ways to improve the client experience and internal processes
- Competent user of MS Office applications
- Polite, pro-active, excellent manner, relational, attention to detail, team player;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines;
You will have the personal attributes necessary to fulfil the role and its requirements above and will also hold your Diploma in Financial Planning or be well on your way to completing this. Previous paraplanning experience is a pre-requisite.
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV or call Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment for a discussion.
- Report Writing
- Wealth Management