Paraplanner - Expanding Firm
Hertford - £Open + Package
A leading Financial Advisory firm are looking for a highly competent individual to join them as a Paraplanner as they continue to grow at a rapid rate. The small but well-established firm provide bespoke Financial advice to both Private and Corporate Clients.
Part of the role will involve:
- Liaising with clients, building professional relationships and maintaining trust
- Working closely with the Advisors to ensure all clients are provided with the best possible service
- Conducting research and preparing Client Reports
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
- Be willing to continue with your professional qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and experienced individual to join a growing, well-established firm who support and progress their staff. Willing to sponsor you through qualifications, the company would ideally like a candidate who is Diploma qualified, although not essential. They are looking for someone who is a self-starter, able to work well under pressure, to take up this key role. To apply, you must have prior experience gained within an IFA firm, although not necessarily as a Paraplanner.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden