Technical Analyst - Excellent Progression
Birmingham - £39,000 + Package
One of the largest Independent Financial Planning firms in the UK are looking to recruit a highly capable and experienced individual to join their growing team. This key role will be joining their technical support team with the view to moving into a more technical research position within the company. The well-established firm provide advice in all areas of Financial Planning to both Individuals and Business.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with clients, building professional relationships and maintaining trust
- Working closely with the Advisors to gather essential holistic research in order to ensure clients are provided with the best possible financial planning solutions
- Production of Suitability Letters
- Conducting research and preparing Client Reports
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
This is a great prospect for an individual who has several years’ worth of experience in a similar role and is looking to join a company with a fantastic reputation for integrity and professionalism. The company have a great track record for training and developing their staff and are willing to sponsor you through further qualifications. Ideally, they are looking for someone who can demonstrate knowledge of pensions, investments and protection related products and services. To apply, you must be working towards, or have completed, your Diploma in Financial Planning.
For a full job description, please contact Briony Malden