Paraplanner - Excellent Establishment & Great Career Prospects
Guildford | £40,000 + Great Package/Profit Share
A principal and well-established Financial Services Company are looking to recruit a highly competent and experienced individual into the role of Paraplanner. This key role will be significant in providing high standards of specialist technical support at all times. The expanding establishment specialise in the provision of holistic, independent financial planning services.
This role will involve:
- Working closely with colleagues and consultants to ensure clients are provided with the best possible bespoke financial planning solutions
- Ensuring all client files and records are kept up to date via a variety of methods
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with both other departments and third parties
- Preparing information and data in support of Client Meetings including; review documents, income forecasts and updating cashflows
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
This is a great opportunity for someone who has prior experience in a Paraplanning role and who wants to join a leading establishment to advance their career. Providing a very stable and supportive environment, they invest heavily in their staff and therefore are looking for a driven individual who can demonstrate a real passion for the role and industry. They would value someone who has completed or is working towards their Diploma in Financial Planning, although this is not essential.
For a full job description, please contact Briony Malden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'