This is an opportunity with an excellent Financial Services business in Milton Keynes (Crownhill).
They are looking for someone with Paraplanning experience. Ideally Level 4 Diploma qualified, however this is not essential.
Basic salary c£30,000 plus potential to earn an additional £5,000 in bonus.
Hours of Work
9-5 Monday through Friday
Overall Job Purpose
To support the advisers within the firm in building successful and holistic financial plans for clients of the company.
To liaise with advisers and administrators in maintaining and reviewing client portfolios on an ongoing basis.
- Dealing with client phone calls and providing basic information where required
- Undertaking research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Reviewing existing holdings with other providers on behalf of clients as requested
- Producing regular portfolio reports for clients in line with their servicing agreements using Intelliflo
- Ensuring that client information is up to date on Intelliflo
- Liaising with advisers to build solutions for clients and complete the necessary paperwork
- Producing compliant and detailed client suitability reports
- Ensuring that business is completed and submitted in line with business processes
- Ensuring that client portfolios held via the Platform are regularly reviewed and assets invested correctly
- Attending client meetings with Financial Advisers as required
Competence / Knowledge / Skills required
- Diploma qualified (or en-route to qualifying)
- Good working knowledge of core products and tax wrappers, as well as the UK taxation regime
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach
- Good personal organisation
- Strong personal work ethic
- Good communication skills
This role is being dealt with by Mark Hazzard, Goldstone Laine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job