Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / Paraplanning / IFA Support / east Leeds / Permanent / Salary / £25,000 - £30,000 / company bonus scheme
A brand new to the market opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join our IFA client situated in east Leeds.
Due to continued growth with Advisers joining this particular firm require additional paraplanning support.
Supported by a team of administrators,
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing tailored suitability reports
- Preparing and implementing compliant client recommendations
- To keep up to date with finance industry knowledge, products and legislation
- Full duties will depend on current experience
- Ideally 2 years Paraplanning expereince
- DipFA / DipPFS (desirable, our client would also consider ambitious individuals who have commenced their studies towards this)
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Report writing skills
In return this opportunity offers a high basic salary and excellent progression opportunities along with free parking, bonuses, study support and permanent health insurance.
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0113-350-1266 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- suitability reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job