Our Client is a well-known IFA / Wealth Management Organisation. Due to recent expansion they are now looking to add to their Paraplanning Team with an Experienced Level 4 Diploma Qualified Paraplanner to work from the Crewe Offices.
This job description gives an outline of the main duties of this post. It does not form part of the contract of employment and may be changed from time to time in consultation with the post holder. You must be Level 4 Diploma Qualified as a bare minimum.
Aims of the Post
- To provide technical and research support to the advisers.
- To prepare reports for clients.
- To assist the Senior Paraplanner and compliance department where required.
- Assist the investment committee with model portfolios and products
Prepare Suitability Reports
- Prepare full suitability reports
- Prepare summary of recommendations for administrators to prepare the client pack
- Liaise with administrators and advisers on any required amendments
- Ensure all recommendations meet with company standards
- Liaise with the IFA to agree the best course of action
- Research the most suitable product and tax wrapper
- Take into consideration wider circumstances; tax position, income etc.
- Use the model portfolio service where appropriate
- Use Selectapension, Analytics and any other available research tools
- Prepare research on existing investment and pension funds using Analytics and O&M
- Compare with appropriate funds/portfolio for the clients attitude to risk
- Prepare replacement contracts report for IFA to review prior to suitability
Follow Compliance Standards
- Question IFA recommendations if applicable
- Discuss any cases that are not clear with the Senior Paraplanner or compliance department
There is an Excellent Salary, Bonus & Benefits Package Available with this Role!
- Level 4 Diploma