Paraplanner - Chester, Cheshire - Salary: £25,000 - £40,000, Benefits include free car parking
Rapidly growing Wealth Management Practice based in Chester are looking to bring on board a Paraplanner. You will be working alongside a number of Advisors and part of a Paraplanning team. This role has arisen due to growth within the business.
Your role will be to:
- Review clients financial plans and assuring they are compliant
- Preparing client reports and working to some templates
- Support Advisors on technical Pensions, Investments and Protection
- Work as team to achieve targets and establish procedures with in office
- You will be working on systems such as Selectapension & FE Analytics
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Must be Dipfs Level 4 qualified or working towards the qualification
- Would consider candidates looking to progress from IFA Administrator to Paraplanner
- Current or previous Paraplanning is essential for this position
- Ideally have Investment, Pensions & Protection knowledge
This is a great opportunity to work for a firm which is consistently growing and improving their processes.
For further information on this Chester based Paraplanner position and a confidential discussion please contact Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit - Financial Services Division on Liverpool 601-6000 or email.
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com
We are now on twitter please follow: @zootrecruit
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job