Our client is an award-winning Top 50 Chartered Financial Planning business. As part of exciting growth plans they are looking to add additional support into the technical team with a level 4 diploma qualified Paraplanner to support the team of Financial Planners. The key responsibilities will be to create wealth management plans, provide analytical support and technical advice for clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and responding to enquiries by telephone, email and in person
- Supporting the teams of Financial Advisers in carrying out research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Preparing Client financial plans, suitability reports & Wealth Management Plans
- Developing internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible, compliant, and timely manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data including pension analysis
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow analysis
- Calculate the losses / gains from trading transactions
- Researching products to support recommendations, execute due diligence investigations
- Completing illustrations & key facts documents for recommended products
- Ensuring the client meeting report is fully completed
- Completion of implementation meetings with clients
- Completing all applications and paperwork during implementation meeting to completion and high standard
- Completion of trust and trustee integration signing meetings in conjunction with support from the Legal department
- Transacting complex client investments and ensuring that deals are carried out in line with instructions.
- Dealing with complex client queries on investments, pensions and IHT Mitigation fully and advice given where qualified to do so
- Manual rebasing and switching for customer
- Review and instruct on all Corporate Actions
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with Client presentations and Company Seminars
The ideal applicant will be a qualified paraplanner, holding at least the level 4 financial planning or paraplanning diploma and have previous paraplanning experience. You should feel confident in your ability to assist clients and passionate about providing the highest levels of service to clients. In return for all your efforts you will be recognised developed and rewarded with excellent career and development opportunities. You will also be expected to attain further professional qualifications as you work towards Chartered status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'