Our client is an established and prestigious independent financial advisors firm with over 40 years’ experience in the industry, they are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of financial management, business insurance and personal insurance broking and employment law consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to work within the Independent Financial Advisers department where they are looking to expand this team due to an increase in business. Additionally, you will have your Level 4 Diploma.
Your duties will include:
- Manage your workload to make sure that it is appropriately prioritized
- Preparation of presentations and suitability reports for clients and prospects
- Assist colleagues in the completion of their duties
- Check all documentation for accuracy before issuing to clients or appropriate parties
- Dealing with client queries and providing technical assistance
- Build good working relationships with providers, clients and prospects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and will help you to further progress within the company. A competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 is on offer with other benefits.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179-170410 (quote - Ref - 12106)