Our client is a long established IFA company with a reputation for giving advice to HNW clients across the South and South West.
I am representing a client who is rapidly expanding, therefore, require a Paraplanner to join their Bristol based team. The paraplanner will work alongside the back office support team and Financial Planners to ensure that client relationship are established and maintained.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Acting as a point of contact for Clients and other professionals.
- Arranging and attending client meetings.
- Reviewing investment portfolio, asset allocation, and risk profile.
- The following compliance and checking all necessary paperwork is present.
- Identifying and obtaining necessary information to compile reports, cashflow forecasts, and research of products.
- Prepare suitability letters, complete applications and proposal forms.
- Make changes to clients’ investments as instructed.
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for an investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the planner.
This is an amazing opportunity for a trainee paraplanner to take on their new role and step up within the industry, the paraplanner will be expected to have experience within a wealth management and supporting IFA'S. the level 4 financial diploma is not essential, however it is disirable.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to c£35k depending on experience and a benefits package along with full support of exams, for those who desire to develop themselves further.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK for further information on 01179-170416. Quote reference 11995