Paraplanner - Brighton - £25,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Healthcare
Our client is an award winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners, they believe in looking after the lifelong financial needs of their clients and ensuring that wealth cascades through the generations. They have been helping their clients create and protect wealth for over 2 decades. They are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
* Ensure in-house systems (Enable) are effectively used to record case progression and work for costs and audit trail purposes.
* Assess clients' financial circumstances.
* Prepare reports to support the development of clients' financial strategies. This will involve the use of Financial Planning software tools, such as Selectapension, Assureweb, Analytics / FE Express, Distribution Technology and Trustnet.
* Carry out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client's financial circumstances.
* Alongside the Adviser, propose and draft financial solutions that meet clients' goals, needs and objectives.
* Assist with the accurate completion of application forms.
* Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
* Act ethically, impartially and always in the best interests of clients.
* Follow the internal processes and procedures.
* Ensure compliance adherence with FCA regulatory and legislative requirements.
* Ensure organization meets the expectations of the FCA with regards to treating customers fairly.
* Act in accordance with the terms and conditions of your employment contract.
* Ideally working towards Diploma Level 4 (CII) and showing willingness to study and gain relevant qualifications
* Maintaining CPD knowledge in line with company requirements