We are actively working with a small Wealth Management team within a Chartered Accountants who are looking to recruit an Paraplanner. Due to a recent surge in business they are looking to expand this team and take on an experienced Paraplanner. Our client will consider both Part and Diploma Qualified candidates.
Your duties will include:
- Providing full paraplanning support to a small team of advisers
- Preparing suitability reports
- Researching and analyzing products
- Dealing with client queries and providing technical assistance
- Supervising a small team of administrators
Successful candidates will hold at least two years’ worth of experience of paraplanning within an IFA or wealth management firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation that will support you through your exams and will help you to further progress within the company. A competitive salary of £30,000 - £38,000 is on offer with other benefits.
For more information please contact Ryan Bartlett 01179-170410
Quote reference 12102