We are working with an award winning and prestigious financial planning company who are enjoying a period of sustained growth. Making this a fantastic time to join an organisation where you will be encouraged and supported to unlock your true potential, allowing you to build a fulfilling and rewarding life long career pathway.
Their Management structure comprises industry leaders who recognise that their people are essential in delivering their excellent level of customer service. Their nationwide, multi-faceted business offers opportunities for those with the motivation and skills to drive their future careers and contribute to team success.
As a paraplanner you will be supported by a dynamic administration team enabling you to focus offering clients the experience they deserve from working with a leading wealth management company. Allowing you to concentrate on the core responsibilities of your role;
- Update and maintain the PPU workflow and AO activities as and when required
- Carry out all Fund Purchases in line with the companies procedures & SLA’s
- Conduct all Annual Reviews in line with SLA’s
- Prepare fully compliant reports for Adviser’s clients, supporting the recommendations made.
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- Consider the various online facilities offered by product providers and select the ones that would most beneficial for Succession
You will receive a competitive salary up to £40,000 and benefits package including Death in Service, a Pension, a Share Option Scheme as well as excellent opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
Must have a minimum of 3+ years financial services experience
Must hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
For more information on this role, please contact Russell Davies on 01179-170418, quote reference 11796
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job