Recruit Uk are working on an excellent opportunity with our client who is a leading specialist within Wealth Management, Employee Benefits and Insurance Services firm in Bath. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Paraplanner to act as technical support to deliver quality reports for the financial planners in accordance with the company and regulatory requirements.
Your main duties and responsibilities will consist of but not be limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients regarding technical queries
- Preparation of client review paperwork to include fund and product research
- Complilation of a cashflow forecast
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Liaising with the financial planner to provide a briefing for any updates or recommendations for client portfolio
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing suitability reports
To be successful in this role you need to have a proactive and flexible approach to work during high volume activity. You have to hold experience of working within a similar role within financial services and experience of working with a back office system. You will ideally be level 4 diploma qualified with a good understanding of cashflow modelling.
This role would suit a current paraplanner/compliance professional who has file checking experience.
For more information regarding this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170416.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'