My client is a Wealth Management firm based in Bath. They have an excellent local reputation for always delivering a high-quality service to their clients and they are also part of a globally recognized brand. They are currently looking for a paraplanner that is well experienced and ideally has their Level 4 Diploma. This is a great role for someone who wants good career progression and development, while working within a fast paced and growing advisory practice.
- Oversee all resulting transactions, ensuring they are competed promptly and correctly; providing the adviser with regular updates
- Liaising with advisers, providers, administrators and managers.
- Producing compliant suitability reports.
- Undertaking fund analysis.
- Problem solving on complex cases.
- Producing high quality suitability Reports in Protection, Investment, Retirement and IHT Planning in line with the client's objectives within agreed timescales.
- Candidates must be Diploma Level 4 qualified
- At least 2 years experience working as a paraplanner in similar environment
- Firm understanding of the Microsoft office applications
- You’ll receive a salary up to c£40k
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job