An exciting opportunity has arisen within our company for an experienced IFA Paraplanner/Administrator.
We are a highly regarded financial planning company, who specialise within all aspects of financial services. Being well established, we are also innovative and forward thinking. You would be working within a supportive company who embrace the latest technology in order to help our team provide the highest level of customer service.
The Role: As a Paraplanner, it will be your responsibility to provide back office support to the IFAs. Duties will include, but may not be limited to, financial research, report writing, preparing annual reviews for clients, processing new business and occasional client interaction.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Back office administrative support
- Financial research
- Report writing
- Preparing annual reviews for clients
- Client interaction
- Processing new business
- Using online tools with providers
The Candidate: To be considered for the position of Paraplanner, you would ideally have knowledge of the FCA, compliance and financial products. You must be IT literate, have excellent organisational and communication skills and a good telephone manner. Financial or Paraplanner qualifications would be advantageous, as would previous Paraplanning experience.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Knowledge of financial products
- IT literacy - including Microsoft applications and back office systems e.g. V6 True Potential Back Office, Defaqto Engage etc.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
Desirable Candidate Criteria:
- Qualification up to Level 4 in Financial Services
- Paraplanner qualifications
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner
- Knowledge of the FCA and compliance
We are essentially looking for someone who could easily fit into our team and a full job description will be provided upon the point of application.
This is a Part Time role and hours can be worked around the school day to suit the applicant if required.
Free Onsite Parking
Pension opportunities available
Relaxed Working Environment
Potential for development
Small working team
Felxible working pattern
- Financial Services
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Positive Personality