£35k to £40k + Benefits
Due to continued growth a Leading Asset Management firm is looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join the financial services team. You will ideally have Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning or being close to obtaining Level 4 Diploma will be considered. The ultimate aim will be to support and encourage you through to being Chartered status.
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser. Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4
- Diploma in Financial Planning