We are looking for an exceptional individual to join a team of experienced advisors and paraplanners.
A leading Independent Financial Advisor firm based in St Albans is expanding and therefore, they are recruiting an experienced Technical Paraplanner.
Ideally, candidates will be:
- Level 4 CII Diploma qualified OR hold a Certificate of Paraplanning from the CII or CISI
- Willing to gain professional qualifications (examinations)
However, ambitious part-qualified candidates may also be considered.
Experience to include:
- Proven experience as a paraplanner with strong report writing skills
- Ability to understand a range of financial products such as defined benefit pension scheme, structured products etc.
- Capacity to differentiate between client circumstances and client objectives
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant product and fund research tools, risk profilers and other paraplanning related research and report writing systems and/or templates
The ideal candidate will be a hard working multitasker, a natural communicator with the ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn from others and a great team player.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company which offers a fantastic team environment, unrivalled in-house training and study support to drive career progression. You will be working in a respectful, sociable team with no obvious hierarchy.
Competitive salary according to qualifications and experience.
Salary: £30k-£40k + a £1k bonus potential per 1/4, pension and 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Pension Schemes
- Report Writing