MedicNow are looking to recruit Paramedics who would like to work a 4 on 4 off pattern frontline in the Isle of Wight. We are assisting our highly regarded private client who are supporting the main Trust with shift cover.
Accommodation and travel would be paid for in order to get to the Isle of Wight, this would be providing the Paramedic would cover a mid-long term rota with the client.
- Responding to 999 emergency calls, alongside a Tech or ECA.
- Assessing patients in order to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis
- Using specialist equipment
- Communicating effectively with crew mates, relatives and patients.
- Paramedic Qualification and HCPC registered
- IHCD/ Level 3 Emergency Response Ambulance Driving
- Full UK Driving Licence- no more than 3 points, C1 needed.
- Not have been dismissed from an NHS Trust previously
- NHS Trust
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'