MedicNow are looking to recruit Paramedics in or willing to travel to Ipswich or Great Yarmouth for HDU work. Our client is contracted to transfer patients that require a higher level of clinical care than can be supplied by Patient Transport Service. The patients will have been diagnosed by the transferring unit, so will just need monitoring during their transfer.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one
- HCPC registered
- Full immunisation history, or be willing to obtain one
- Blue light driving qualification is preferable
- To treat and transport high dependency urgent and non-urgent cases in accordance with Paramedic standards.
- Undertaking driving duties when necessary.
- Cardiac monitoring, administering non-prescription and prescription drugs if required to do so.
- To ensure the vehicle is kept clean and tidy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'