MedicNow are looking for qualified Paramedics to assist at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
The role will be preparing and administering the Covid-19 vaccination, as well as in the unlikely circumstance dealing with any adverse reactions of the patient.
The shifts are available immediately and are 0800-2000 Monday-Sunday.
- Completing some e-learning on the vaccination procedure
- Administering the vaccine to patients
- Using specialist equipment.
- Communicating effectively with other Hospital staff, relatives and patients.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one with MedicNow
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'