NonStop are looking to speak with experience of PI buyer in Pharmaceutical wholesaler. We currently have an opportunity to join an expanding Pharma company on a permanent basis. Joining an expanding company can be beneficial in many ways, one in particular is the fact that you are able to grow within the company, giving yourself career progression going forward.
They ideally are looking for someone who can start within a month as this is a replacement position of someone who has had to leave for personal reasons.
A brief overview of the role would be:
* Obtain information on potential new products and locate the cheapest sources anywhere in the EU.
* Source new products for new license application including costings.
* Assess the potential impact and commercial viability of new products in the UK market.
* Liaise empathically and effectively with EU suppliers, taking into account cost, availability and continuity of supplies.
The key requirements are:
* Able to work in Slough
* Can start at fairly short notice
* with experience of PI buyer in Pharmaceutical wholesaler
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on or , please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.